A new version of AssetTrack for ServiceNow, the only native ServiceNow certified platform application for barcode & RFID asset tracking, was just released.
- Updated User Interface with improved usability.
- Adaptive Scanning – Support manufacturer-applied barcodes, parsing barcodes to intelligently process scans, ignore irrelevant data, to save time and improve data accuracy.
- Consumable Audits – Verify accuracy of stockroom consumable inventory to ensure availability, minimize shrink, and increase availability.
- Enhanced ITSM Integration – Integrate AssetTrack into incident management to embed asset tracking procedures into incident workflows.
- Support for Zebra TC51 and other integrated scanning hardware.
100% developed in the ServiceNow platform and requiring no external servers, platforms, or services – AssetTrack for ServiceNow helps organizations around the world maintain 99%+ accurate hardware asset data.
AssetTrack streamlines receive, track, audit and disposal processes so you can confidently respond to audits, avoid financial penalties, minimize risk, save money and make important decisions quickly.
There is no contact form required to access the complimentary trial inside the ServiceNow store.
About Asset Management International
Established in 2003, Asset Management International (AMI) provides barcode and RFID asset tracking solutions that help companies receive, track, audit, and report on assets to make informed decisions with confidence. AMI’s flagship product, AssetTrack, uses cutting-edge data capture and reconciliation technology to maintain accurate asset data organization-wide. AssetTrack is used as a stand-alone comprehensive IT asset management solution as well as alongside industry leading vendors including ServiceNow, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Computer Associates. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, AMI serves enterprise clients throughout the world including United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia. Visit www.amitracks.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019, AMI. All rights reserved.